Action Camera Swap Changelog
→ Version 1.6
- Added DE localization
→ Version 1.5
Support quasi exteriors (e.g.
Mournhold, Great Bazaar)
- Fix detecting indoors when swapping has been toggled off
- Now available on Nexus mods
→ Version 1.4
- Slightly shortened the delay when swapping to third person to avoid some visual “snapping”
- Added a feature to auto-swap to first person when indoors (returning to third when outdoors; this is on by default)
→ Version 1.3
- Added a settings menu; players can now disable the mod from the Options menu.
- Manually changing POV now disables automatic camera swapping (if it isn’t already disable via Options)
- Added a script interface; other mods can detect if auto swapping is enabled or not
- Added documentation for the interface to the website
→ Version 1.2
- Updated the mod to use the new types API (MR #1 by Tauin)
→ Version 1.1
Added support for when a spell or weapon is readied via quick key events.
→ Version 1.0
Initial version of the mod, supports rudimentary swapping.