Marksman’s Eye Changelog
→ Version 1.2
- Correctly implemented the PL and PT_BR localizations
- Added DE localization
- Added contact details to the README
→ Version 1.1
- Improved some lines of dialogue.
- Made the initial “little secret” a little less common.
- Included a hint about where to find a certain NPC in a dialogue/jounral entry.
- Added a mod settings menu.
- Made the zoom effect intensity configurable via the settings menu (up to a certain limit). Note that your player character still needs to have the requisite skill to hit whatever limit you’ve set.
→ Version 1.0
Initial mod release.
- A hidden magical artifact that enables a special “zoom” effect when aiming a bow or crossbow.
- This effect scales with the player’s Marksman skill and Speed attribute. Marksman weighs more in this equation.
- The effect is only active when the player has the artifact in their inventory.
- A small quest to give the player a hint about the artifact’s existence and where to find it.
Level()interface to provide other mods with a reading of how intense the zoom effect will be based on the player’s stats.