NCGDMW Lua Edition Changelog
- Fixed more incorrect Starwind skill names
- Fixed an incorrect Starwind skill name that I missed
- Fixed a bug that caused the alt start/Starwind plugins to infinitely spawn potions
- Fixed some incorrect Starwind skill names
- The stats menus now update while you have them open.
An error is now shown in the in-game UI when a required
.omwaddonfile isn’t detected.
The alt start plugin now doesn’t depend on Morrowind master files, in order to support games that don’t depend on
- Added a specific plugin for Starwind that doesn’t provide descriptions for skills; the existing alt-start plugin can be used for other non-Morrowind games or alternative chargen mods.
- Added support for Starwind skill names in the NCGD skill decay menu
Added support for Starwind (as well as any other non-Morrowind game or non-vanilla chargen mod) via an “alt start” plugin (credit goes to Greywander for the original alt start implementation)
- This will place a potion in your inventory that you can drink to activate NCGDMW
- Drink this potion after you’ve selected your race, class, and sign
build.shwill now fail if we try to zip something that isn’t there (
zip --must-match ...)
- Correctly implemented the PL and PT_BR localizations
- Removed outdated interface documentation
- Added contact information to the README
- Support external changes to attributes (for instance if another mod raises them, or if the player becomes a vampire) on top of NCGDMW’s own calculations
- Fixed a bug that caused extremely rapid decay rates
- Added a note about mod compatibility with NCGDMW Lua Edition and Ability vs Curse spell types
- Updated the FAQ entry about going past 100 to clarify the current state of that
Skill()from the interface
- Added a note about this history of NCGDMW to the FAQ
- Support new YAML-formatted localizations
- Added localizations for BR
- Added an interface for other mods to interact with NCGDMW
- Added documentation for events and the interface to the website
- Updated the mod settings menu to use the new builtin renderers provided by OpenMW
- The decay stats menu has a new layout and displays additional information
- The stats menu (with or without decay) will now display your Marksman’s Eye level, if you’re also using that mod
- Fixed a crash on skill up (#1)
- Fixed health adjustments not applying after saving and reloading (#2)
- Changed the layout of the zip file a bit
- Added changelog and faq pages to the website
Initial public release, now compatible with the latest code in OpenMW 0.48 dev builds.
No new features were added for this release; the only changes involved porting code for updated APIs.
Initial release of the mod, written for WIP code that had not yet been merged into OpenMW.