NCGDMW Lua Edition Changelog
- Added an option to disable the intro message
- OpenMW 0.49 only: Play a sound when decay happens
debugModeoption which enables extra debugging info in the console.
- Fixed a bug that broke the decay stats menu. (#20)
- Fixed a bug where decay progress wouldn’t halve when you raised a skill. (#19)
- Fixed typo that broke getting the decay rate. (#20)
- Fixed typo that could break the stats menu for Starwind players
The mod now updates when the UI is opened and can immediately see when barter and/or speechcraft are raised (
onFrameunder the hood; latency is critical for this mod so it is OK to use this engine handler).
When used with OpenMW 0.49 or newer this mod can now directly examine loaded plugins to ensure that the required
.omwaddonis loaded (versus the prior method of looking at GMST values, which will still be used for OpenMW 0.48).
- Fixed a problem where external changes to Luck were not preserved (#14).
- The mod is now considered out of beta! This is simply a re-release of beta12 with no changes.
- Fixed incorrect handling of leveling down to 1
- Fixed more incorrect Starwind skill names
- Fixed an incorrect Starwind skill name that I missed
- Fixed a bug that caused the alt start/Starwind plugins to infinitely spawn potions
- Fixed some incorrect Starwind skill names
- The stats menus now update while you have them open.
An error is now shown in the in-game UI when a required
.omwaddonfile isn’t detected.
The alt start plugin now doesn’t depend on Morrowind master files, in order to support games that don’t depend on
- Added a specific plugin for Starwind that doesn’t provide descriptions for skills; the existing alt-start plugin can be used for other non-Morrowind games or alternative chargen mods.
- Added support for Starwind skill names in the NCGD skill decay menu
Added support for Starwind (as well as any other non-Morrowind game or non-vanilla chargen mod) via an “alt start” plugin (credit goes to Greywander for the original alt start implementation)
- This will place a potion in your inventory that you can drink to activate NCGDMW
- Drink this potion after you’ve selected your race, class, and sign
build.shwill now fail if we try to zip something that isn’t there (
zip --must-match ...)
- Correctly implemented the PL and PT_BR localizations
- Removed outdated interface documentation
- Added contact information to the README
- Support external changes to attributes (for instance if another mod raises them, or if the player becomes a vampire) on top of NCGDMW’s own calculations
- Fixed a bug that caused extremely rapid decay rates
- Added a note about mod compatibility with NCGDMW Lua Edition and Ability vs Curse spell types
- Updated the FAQ entry about going past 100 to clarify the current state of that
Skill()from the interface
- Added a note about this history of NCGDMW to the FAQ
- Support new YAML-formatted localizations
- Added localizations for BR
- Added an interface for other mods to interact with NCGDMW
- Added documentation for events and the interface to the website
- Updated the mod settings menu to use the new builtin renderers provided by OpenMW
- The decay stats menu has a new layout and displays additional information
- The stats menu (with or without decay) will now display your Marksman’s Eye level, if you’re also using that mod
- Fixed a crash on skill up (#1)
- Fixed health adjustments not applying after saving and reloading (#2)
- Changed the layout of the zip file a bit
- Added changelog and faq pages to the website
Initial public release, now compatible with the latest code in OpenMW 0.48 dev builds.
No new features were added for this release; the only changes involved porting code for updated APIs.
Initial release of the mod, written for WIP code that had not yet been merged into OpenMW.